Northview Business Park
Building C in the Northview Business Park is a two-story Class A office building conveniently located on the east side of I-5 near the 44th Street Exit in Lynnwood. The building is part of a three-building office complex with freeway visibility and adjacent hotel accommodations.
Designed for medium to large user efficiency, Building C contains approximately 59,900 on two floors. The fully-finished interior completed by WAMU includes a raised floor system, conference rooms, lunch rooms, loading dock/storage area, and formal lobby. These improvements, together with abundant parking, make the building ideal for use as a Call Center, IT Center, or other High-density Occupancy.
Brochure: Northview Brochure
- Existing Tenant Improvements Ideal for Call Center, IT Center, or other High-density Occupancy
- Approx. 59,000 Sq. Ft, Two-Story Class A Office Building ready for occupancy
- Convenient Access to Freeway, Freeway visibility
- Abundant Parking of 5.5 stalls per 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Efficient Floor Plates can be Divided into 2,000 Sq. Ft.
Lance Mueller and Associates
Type of Space
20816 44th Avenue West, Lynnwood
Size of Suites
2,000 - 18,200 sq.ft.
Total Building Size
59,900 sq. ft.
Contact: Eric Larson (425) 462 6954