Lakeview Place Office Building
Lakeview Place Office Building is a 22,000 square foot class “A” office building located adjacent to Interstate 405 in Kirkland. Its excellent location bordering the 70th street exit allows easy access to and from Bellevue, Redmond, and Kirkland.
The two-story wood and concrete building is constructed over a parking garage and has a stucco and glass exterior. The high level finishes in the lobby and common areas include slate accents. The very efficient layout of Lakeview Place works well for its multi-tenant configuration. Lakeview Place Office Building is home to MJR Development.
Brochure: Lakeview Place Brochure
- Immediate Interstate 405 access via NE 70th Street exit
- Freeway visibility & signage
- Two stories over covered parking
- Abundant free surface and garage parking
- Quality construction and finishes
- Lake Washington views
- Very convenient location
Type of Space
Located right off of I-405, near Houghton transit station
Size of Suites
1,562 and 1,785 Sq. Ft. Suites Available
$22.00 and $23.00/s.f. NNN
Total Building Size
22,000 Sq. Ft.
Two floors of office space over parking garage
Puget West Contractors
(425) 646-5240 firstname.lastname@example.org